If you just bought a new car and want to keep it clean we give you some tips to wash your car quickly and conveniently.
The first thing to learn is not to let the car get too dirty, that is, not to allow many months between cleaning and washing. This will considerably shorten the time to wash the car and especially the results will be better. It is not necessary to wash the car continuously, but it is advisable not to let a very long time pass without washing it; once every two months can be fine. You can use car washing luxury products like DJK CHEMICALS LUXURY SHINE. They are easy to apply and show better results.
Tips for car washing
- No wash the car in the sun. The first condition that must be met to get a good car wash is to choose a shaded place. This is because in the sun the body of the car gets very hot and the water with the shampoo will dry immediately before rinsing, leaving visible spots.
- The secret to keep your car looking new to protect your paint and, above all, not to sweat a lot during your washing is to have the habit of giving it wax twice a year. This operation should be done immediately after washing, drying the car, as well as to avoid scratching with the presence of sand or whatever. I recommend using the type of “creamy” wax to put a hand that should be allowed to dry and then removed with a soft cloth and always at hand; It is the most difficult, but, in my opinion, the one that gives the best results. This type of wax protects the paint from the harmful effects of the sun’s rays, keeping it as good as new.
- Interior Cleaning:To clean the interior better not to use the products that are normally offered for sale, in my opinion, although at first glance seems to polish the dashboard, really the “fat” and dust that is deposited later set in with more force than before. The easiest is to use the synthetic wet leather that is used to dry the car.
- Necessary tools:A bucket, a sponge and a shampoo cap are all we need to wash the car, in addition to a jet of water. Better, before washing with a sponge and shampoo, giving the car a quick rinse in order to eliminate the presence of grains of sand or other foreign objects that could scratch the paint; this is done you can proceed with the sponge and shampoo all the body of the car quickly and with the same speed is rinsed (water consumption, so spare).
- To dry the car.We have to arm ourselves with a synthetic leather and, if possible, better place the car in a little inclined to avoid the stagnation of water in hidden areas.
- How to eliminate dry flies. One of the annoying aspects of washing the car is the presence of dead flies on the windshield and the front. There are several products on the market for disposal, in my opinion not very good since they do not work. For its elimination it is enough to wet the parts of the car affected by the presence of dead flies and wait 5 minutes for it to soak well in water, and then simply pass it with a sponge and you will see that it is removed.
7. Wash the windows. The purchase of a simple cleaner is enough to wash the glass with a simple dry sponge with a rubber brush. The result in this case is great and also avoids the risk of having to appear in the classic backlit halos that cleaning with liquid products generally believes.